Protect Elms With the Most Successful Method Available
Scientifically proven and field tested for Dutch elm disease, we utilize a fungicide treatment that provides protection to all the woody parts of the tree, including the smallest twigs and branches.
Contact the Experts
Arbotect Prevention Treatments
- Arbotect (an EPA registered fungicide) protects elm trees from beetle-transmitted fungal infection by even and complete distribution throughout the 2-4 year old branches
- The treatment is applied through macro-infusion into the root flares of the tree
- Arbotect is the only fungicide that provides three growing seasons of protection
- Arbotect does not protect elms from infection through root grafts
- Arbotect must be applied by a certified technician
- Rainbow Treecare guarantees our treatments (see details)
Arbotect has been shown through research to be effective for the protection of elms from Dutch elm disease by the University of Minnesota and the State University of New York. Arbotect alone has the unique ability to move into susceptible newly formed sapwood. More arborists and tree care companies across the United States reach for Arbortect fungicide in the battle against Dutch elm disease than any other product. It saves elms year after year. Nothing else comes close.