Our Minnesota Tree Care Company
Since we began in 1976, we have built our business by being on the cutting edge of what gets the best results. Dedicated to scientifically proven methods, we are continually educating ourselves in order to provide the most effective solutions to you.
We Innovate Plant Health Care
- Developed and implemented the most successful American Elm preservation program in the country here in the Twin Cities.
- Pioneered and established the largest concentration of municipal emerald ash borer programs in the world.
- Solve urban tree health issues by developing new treatment protocols and equipment for tree companies all over the world.
- Inventory and keep track of your trees and their treatment history. This allows us to make customized recommendations for each tree.
- We are continually looking for new and safer ways to provide effective treatments.
Residential and Commercial Services in the Twin Cities
These are the guiding principles of Rainbow Companies. They are the parameters within which we work and succeed. To work here is to embrace these values as well as to support the rest of the team in creating a culture given by our values.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Direct, Honest, & Complete Communication
- Ongoing Improvement
National Products and Services
Tree and Plant Health Care Products, Services and Equipment for Tree Care, Lawn Care, Government, and Green Industries
Rainbow Ecoscience was created to provide reliable tools, backed by science, to benefit arborist practitioners and the tree health care industry. The industry is a growing market and our arborceutical products and services are shipped across the nation to a variety of clients including cities, tree care companies, lawn and landscape businesses, federal government agencies, golf courses, and even national parks. More
Rainbow Treecare Vegetation Management
The Vegetation Management division is working to revolutionize the vegetation management industry by providing utilities with game-changing methodology for managing trees near power lines. We help utilities provide safe, reliable power to customers through education, research, product development, training, and innovation.