Spring has sprung and it’s time to prepare for insects.
With the temperatures getting warmer a little bit earlier than normal, we are expecting to see more activity with spring insect pests such as: centipedes, millipedes, ants, ticks, and spiders.
- Insects are cold blooded and highly depend upon the temperatures to reach 45 to 50 degrees in order for them to begin to move and reproduce. Since the temperatures began to rise earlier in the season, the insects will get started earlier, allowing them to reproduce earlier. By the end of the summer, we will have a lot more insects in comparison to a year where the winter lingers until late April because the season will be long enough for them to reproduce more frequently.
- In the Fall a lot of insects will get into the walls of our homes to over-winter into a dormant state, much like a bear in hibernation. During this time they live off of their stored body fat to survive the frigid cold.
- Did you know you can prevent them from overwintering in your home? Check out our Fall Insect Service.
- In the spring time, they wake up and typically begin by finding a water source to get their colonies going again. Our Spring Insect Service can control these insect pests.
- For example, this is why you see ants in the kitchen or bathrooms right away in the spring time.
Spring is the best time of year to sign up for a customized prevention plan for your home or business!
We are able to have the biggest impact on the overall population around your living space with the least amount of product. With our customized prevention plans, we provide properly scheduled or timed services that can prevent insect pests from taking up harborage in and around your home or business.
- No more dealing with cob webs that collect dirt and make your home or business look unsightly.
- You no longer have to worry about any general pest issues again.
- No more buying chemicals that you’re not sure how to use safely or even if they will be affective.
- Our plans protect against all of the common pests found here in the Twin Cities Metro area, including all types of ants, centipedes, spiders, wasps, mice, box elder bugs, Asian lady beetles, and more.
Ask us about our specialized customized plans which will cover you from biting pests such as ticks, mosquitoes and fleas.
All of our services are science-based and we promise predictable results with everything we do. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact us today and let us take care of what is bugging you!
More information on: