- All Rainbow Treecare spray technicians are licensed pesticide applicators.
- By using products targeted to your specific insect or disease, and by carefully timing our application, we minimize the amount of chemical needed to solve your problem.
- Safety is our primary concern. Our applicators look a bit like “Visitors From Outer Space” with their body suit and face mask! However, their protective gear is usually in excess of what is required. They are working with the chemicals in their most concentrated state, all day, every day, and their uniform limits their exposure.
- Timing is the key to a successful treatment. Rainbow Treecare carefully monitors environmental cues to determine the ideal time for the spray to occur.
- Weather is a factor. We will not spray while it is raining. We will also not spray if it is too windy, as wind leads to “chemical drift,” which is illegal.