Rainbow Treecare provides precise maps of your landscape for easy identification and management.
One of our unique services which is ideal for larger properties; maps built using global positioning systems (GPS) and geographic information systems (GIS) will insure that every tree in your landscape is properly documented.
Your landscape inventory is completed by an ISA Certified Arborist and includes:
- Tree Mapping
- Tree Location (longitude/latitude coordinates)
- Tree Identification (genus and species)
- Tree Size (Diameter at Breast Height or DBH)
- Tree Value (cost for replacement)
- Tree Assessment
- Tree Condition (structure)
- Tree Stresses (environmental concerns)
- Tree Health (diseases and insects)
- Recommendations (proposed tree care)
- New Tree Planting Locations
All data from the completed inventory is yours to keep. We work with you to keep the information up to date, and to keep your tree care up to date.
Call us today to see how we can help you track your trees.