Save Plymouth’s Urban Forest from Emerald Ash Borer
Emerald Ash Borer was found in Plymouth in September 2015 and continues to infest and kill ash trees in your community. Residents must take action to treat or remove their tree before it’s too late! Act now and save 25%* on treatments with a special discount for Plymouth residents!
Contact the Experts
You can protect your ash tree for 20 years for less than the cost to remove and replace it.
What Are My Choices if I have an Ash Tree?
If you have an ash tree, now is the time to decide what to do. Ash trees can either be protected or removed. Rainbow recommends that homeowners treat large, well-placed, healthy private ash trees to preserve our urban forest, One Tree at a Time.
Considerations for Treatment:
- Is the size of your tree is greater than 10” in diameter?
- Is your tree competing with other trees or infrastructure?
- Does your tree show no more than 30% of canopy decline if an infestation is suspected?
Did you know?
- 1 in 5 trees in the twin cities is an ash
- One mature ash tree will intercept 2,216 gallons of storm water in one year
- Trees can increase property values by 20%
- Protecting an ash tree for 20 years is less than the cost to remove it
The loss of ash trees would make a substantial impact to our urban environment. Additionally, treating an ash tree is more cost-effective than removal. Best of all, you maintain the tree benefits and value of a mature tree to your property!
Schedule your free ash tree inspection today. Be sure to mention code: EAB25 to receive 25% off treatment. Offer expires August 31, 2022.