Tree management for managed associations
We are committed to providing long-term sustainable solutions for your tree care needs that work with your budget and time requirements. We understand the challenges presented by changing boards and association restrictions. We provide:
- Complete and thorough tree care by professional and certified staff
- Educational and understandable presentations for association and board meetings
- Site inspection walk-through with property manager and property tours
- Assistance with planning of long-term and short-term budgeting and budget reserve allocations
- Maintenance of individual tree treatment history, regardless of changes in management
- Rapid response to tree care needs and contact requests
- Full-time, courteous professionals with background, drug and security checks
We provide reliable and constant service in your ever-changing association history. You can count on us to be there for you.
Schedule your service today!
Rainbow Treecare is a member of the Minnesota Community Associations Institute, Building Owners & Managers Association, Institute of Real Estate Management, Minnesota Multi-Housing Association and CIC Midwest.