For Pruning Trees, There is No Better Time Than Their Dormant Period.
- Limbs that are damaged and need to be removed can be easily identified by an experienced arborist.
- Structural problems are obvious and can be corrected or improved.
- The weight of the foliage is not on the limbs, making branch removal less damaging.
- Tree energy collection and storage is not harmed, enabling the tree to recover more easily.
- Insects and diseases are not active and attracted to the fresh pruning cuts.
- This is the ONLY safe time to prune oaks and elms, due to the fatal diseases of Oak wilt and Dutch elm disease, which are carried and spread by infected insects .
Have the expert arborists at Rainbow Treecare prune your tree. Call for a FREE residential appointment and estimate.