What Homeowners Need To Know About Tree Removal
- We coordinate with your electric company when necessary.
- Because we will always cut a tree’s stump as close to the ground as possible, grinding the stump is optional.
- Do not assume that a new tree can be planted in the same spot after the stump is gone – there will be some underground roots left that are not removable.
- Our stump grinding machine can grind up to 18 inches below grade.
- Upon request, we will haul away the grindings, back fill the hole with top soil, and seed the area for you.