Symptoms Of Sick Trees
The Tree Professionals at Rainbow Treecare Provide Accurate Diagnosis for Sick Trees.
Trees that are unhealthy may show a few or several symptoms. You may observe:
- yellowish, spotty or poor color in the leaves
- leaves may be smaller than normal, curled, bumpy, and/or sparse
- early change to fall color
- cracks in tree trunk, spots of visible decay
- flaking bark or woodpecker damage
- branch tips that may be dying or dead
- abnormal growths, fungus or oozing on the trunk or root area
- stunted growth, lack of growth, or growing in a way that does not seem right
- carpenter ants on the tree
Don’t throw money away by guessing what your problem is. To solve tree problems it is important to correctly identify what is causing the symptoms.